Thursday, December 4, 2008

newsies

Hey! There are new things on RoundLetters if you haven't noticed yet!

Take part in my weekly poll. This week -- who will you be leaving off of your 2008 best of list?

Check out a number of live shows in Toronto via my YouTube channel stream, but you can also head on over to the site itself right here.

Twitter's been on here a while, but if you haven't yet, follow me here.

I just updated my links -- many new friend blogs to creep!

Have something you want to tell me? Well now you can keep it between us if you want.
Contact Jess at ROUNDLETTERS.GMAIL.COM.

Soon to come themed posts: Take A Look (well, first one is below this post) and twice weekly Reads from My RSS. BestFirsts will continue. And the creative process isn't over yet!

Let me know if there's something cool you think I should be updating on, take the new email address for a spin.

No comments: