Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the purging of itunes

since my last post, i've had some confusion as to if Plants and Animals "Parc Avenue" and Cut Copy's "In Ghost Colours" came out in 2007 or 2008.

Turns out my iTunes thinks it knows more than I do, and in my haste to post the blog, i didn't take a second to double check. I also believe there were a few albums I in fact really did like a lot this year that weren't labeled in the player too... so maybe all hope is not lost (sigh, still not as amazing as '07 though.)

Therefore, it's safe to say these two albums are resting safely on my upcoming Best of 2008 list. More to come in the future...


P.S. -- Hooray! EDIT:: this link was supposed to go to -- this story. but hey, i'm all for promoting R3.

P.P.S. -- Saying goodbye to North America & hello to jolly ol' UK on January 6th!

No comments: